
Hello everyone!
I hope that you are all doing well. Once again I have been slacking on the whole blogging thing :) I just wanted to let everyone know that life is going great! I am pretty tired, and really looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas break, but I'm still so grateful just to be in the nursing program.
John has been so understanding with me having to study on the weekends, but it is probably not the most interesting thing to watch me study.. so we decided that he should buy a season pass to Sugar Bowl to go snowboarding on the weekends. John is super excited! One of his good friends Gareth also bought a pass so they will get to go together, and then Gareth's wife Jackie (who is also in the nursing program) can come study with me :) Perfect! (except for the studying on the weekend part). Ha!
I miss everyone, but hopefully during Thanksgiving or Christmas we will be able to get together and catch up.
Love you all!!

Em you are very cool! I voted twice but it only let me say you are cool once. You already make such a great nurse, and you flatter the scrubs! We're rooting for you and missing you. Looking forward to a shared cup of chai in a few weeks and long summer days to hang out in a few months.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jiam and Maddie
Representin' for the BC nurses! Okay that was kinda lame but whatever...i voted your post cool as well so no you have two. I'm excited for study dates, it makes the task less annoying when you can be with friends. Although if i come over early in the day we might have to hide all the wine at your house!lol ;) Love you lots
ReplyDeleteJackie