Ok so I was messing around with all of the options and gagets and I clicked on one that said "Responses" I thought that I was okaying responses from you guys, but I was really adding the extremely annoying boxes at the bottom of the page asking you what you thought of my post. Now, I want you guys to enjoy reading this, but rate it?! Come on?! So I have spent valuable study time this morning trying to fix it but I absolutely cannot find where I was at! So this is where we are at...please don't feel like you have to click on "interesting" or "funny" it was a mistake they aren't supposed to be there. It would probably be better if everyone pretended like they weren't there because I will probably never find out how to fix it. If however you think that I am "interesting" or "funny" and you want to click on those boxes I will just have to find a way to live with that :) Off to study!
Love you!
Em
Hey Em! Looks like your having a lot of fun! I started at the prison Nov. 3rd. I will text you about it! Have fun studying!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
Hilarious! I just spent way too long trying to figure out how to help you switch it back, and could not figure it out....so funny.
ReplyDelete