

Wow, what a wonderful Thanksgiving!
John and I have so very much to be thankful for..we are realizing more and more how blessed we are with the life we have. It was wonderful to spend Thanksgiving day with John's side of our family (Bob, Gloria, & Sam) and we got to cut our Christmas tree too!! Then the day after we went to my mom and dads house where we got to spend some time with my Auntie Brenda, Uncle Rich, and my brother Gene. It was so satisfying this vacation to have quality time with people I love so dearly.
So for a school update, I officially have eight days of class left (three in Clinical at the hospital and five in actual class) and then I am done with my first semester of Nursing school!!!! Yea!!!!!! One down, three to go :)
Love you all very much,
Em

Awwe, Em your tree is AMAZING! I'm glad you had a good time with the fam. Cant wait to see you and hang out soon, :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jackie